Interested in being a Brewlywed? I know I am! I just about fainted in happiness when I received a press release for Sam Adams beer. Maybe I didn’t say that right, SAMUEL ADAMS BEER! Are you on board with the excitement level now? Excellent.
It turns out that the brewers over at Samuel Adams have created an ale with wedding bells in mind; Brewlywed Ale. According to the press release:
A distinct and complex brew, Samuel Adams Brewlywed Ale offers layers of flavor including fruit and honeysuckle notes from the Belgian yeast, sweetness from malt and citrus character from hops.
• This traditional Belgian-style bride ale combines the tropical, floral aromas of Stella and Summer hops with subtle hints of spice.
• Its light malt character and soft hop profile impart an upfront fruity taste followed by lingering notes of clove and honeysuckle from Belgian yeast. The Belgian yeast also imparts distinct flavors of spicy clove and tropical fruit character.
• At 8% ABV, Samuel Adams Brewlywed Ale is a medium bodied brew, deep golden in color with a slight unfiltered haze.
• This special brew finishes a little crisp from the wheat, with a citrus and fruity note on the palate and lingering hop finish.
At this point you may be wondering how you get this wonderful elixir, that’s the trick. It will be available for ONE DAY ONLY at the Samuel Adams Brewery in Boston, MA.
• WHERE: Samuel Adams Brewery | 30 Germania Street | Boston, MA 02130
• WHEN: Wednesday June 26, 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Attendees can begin lining up at 7:00AM
The first 20 people to arrive in bridal attire will be moved to the front of the line.
Purchase Samuel Adams Brewlywed Ale from 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Get wedding tips from The Knot editors and experts
Enjoy great music from a local wedding band
Sample delicious wedding recipes and beer pairings
Feeling adventurous? Get married at the Brewery and have Samuel Adams Founder and Brewer Jim Koch serve as your Best Man
Samuel Adams Brewlywed Ale will be packaged in decorated 750mL, cork-finished bottles; and available for $14.99 per bottle, or purchased by the case of 12 (maximum of 3 cases per purchase).
If any Buffet readers go, please send me pictures! I want to hear all about it! SAMUEL ADAMS!