Energy drinks have always scared me. I don’t know why, but I’ve always been nervous about trying any of them. Seriously, when did a breakfast of brownies and Mountain Dew stop being enough of a pick me up? Man, I miss my teenaged metabolism. So anyway, I’m a big energy drink ‘fraidy cat and I admit to it. However, if Suroh is to be believed, perhaps there is another more complex reason to explain my aversion to Monster Energy Drink.

Monster Energy Drink Logo Decoded

By Suroh
(Article was originally published on 12/4/10 at http://thesurohorus.tk/ and is used with the author’s permission.)
At some point, unbeknownst to me, Suroh’s website disappeared. However, we already had permission and the article so we have opted to still publish it. Update: The site is back up at this new address.

An Unholy Sacrament?Monster Energy drinks logo has deep roots in esoteric symbolism, if we examine the logo in total we will see how even a seemingly simple logo can hold vast amounts of symbolism. I would like to thank Freeman of FreemanTv.com for pointing this out to the public. After looking at the claws and noticing the hidden 666 symbolism I began to see much more hidden right before my eyes. I then decided to do a complete breakdown of the logo.

666 and the Claw Marks

When I first heard about the symbolism in the Monster logo, it was about a hidden 666 encoded within the 3 claw marks. At first this seems extremely far fetched and arbitrary, but when we examine the 3 claw marks which are glowing, they clearly resemble the 6th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet Vau (ו).

Vav

In the beginning of Creation, when Infinite Light filled all reality, G d contracted His Light to create hollow empty space, as it were, the “place” necessary for the existence of finite worlds. Into this vacuum God drew down, figuratively speaking, a single line of light, from the Infinite Source. This ray of light is the secret of the letter vav. Though the line is singular in appearance, it nonetheless possesses two dimensions, an external as well as an internal force, both of which take part in the process of Creation and the continuous interaction between the creative power and created reality.

The external force of the line is the power to differentiate and separate the various aspects of reality, thereby establishing hierarchical order, up and down, within Creation. The internal force of the line is the power to reveal the inherent interinclusion of the various aspects of reality, one in the other, thereby joining them together as an organic whole. This property of the letter vav, in its usage in Hebrew, is referred to as vav hachibur, the vav of connection”–”and.” The first vav of the Torah–”In the beginning G d created the heavens and [vav] the earth” serves to join spirit and matter, heaven and the earth, throughout Creation. This vav, which appears at the beginning of the sixth word of the Torah, is the twenty second letter of the verse. It alludes to the power to connect and interrelate all twenty-two individual powers of Creation, the twenty-two letters of the Hebrew alphabet from alef to tav. (The word et [which appears before the two instances of the word "the" in this verse, and is spelled alef-tav] is generally taken to represent all the letters of the alphabet, from alef to tav. Our Sages interpret the word in this verse to include all the various objects of Creation present within heaven and earth.)

To those who have no knowledge whatsoever of the Hebrew alphabet this encoded symbol would go unnoticed forever. It is also interesting to note that the letter Vau in Arabic looks like a 6 or 9 (و). In most ancient languages each letter had a numerical value and a symbolic value. In the case of the letter Vav its value is 6 and its symbol is Pin or Hook. As there are three claw marks or Vavs this can then be interpreted as “666″ numerically using classic Hebrew Gematria.

Here we have a simple rendering of the logo, but instead of the claw marks I remade the logo with the letter Vau. The similarities are extremely visible. The number 666 is associated with the Sun, as it is the Sum of all the numbers in its Magical Square. The glowing effect supports the Sun symbolism. Next I looked deeper into the meaning of the Vau. In Kabbalah each letter of the Hebrew alphabet is also associated with one of the 22 Trump cards of the Tarot. In the case of Vau it is associated with the Hierophant card.

V – The Hierophant

Path of Vau 16 in the Tree of Life Sun in Sagittarius as a symbol for the teacher of inner values, Jupiter in Pisces as the vision of eternity
Zodiac: Taurus
Tree of life: From Chokmah to Chesed
Element: Earth
Number: 5 as quintessence, the power that exceeds the four elements

The Hierophant is a symbol for a world of belief and confession, may it be a church, a sect or an occult society. He’s the pope, the druid or the High Priest in a system of creeds and dogmas. He represents the religious and intellectual tradition of a person, and may be the one the person is born to it or possibly the one who has chosen it by himself.

In the positive aspect, the Hierophant represents the search for knowledge and illumination, the desire to study creed and dogma instead of simply accepting them, to research and achieve further development. It also stands for the deep fulfillment someone can find when really trusting their own beliefs.

In a negative view, the Hierophant can stand for bigotry, the blind faith in dogma, intolerance towards everything different from the own confession. It can also mean gullibility, running to any kind of new belief just because the traditional one is suddenly considered boring or unsatisfying.

Stylized Letters

The first thing I noticed was the odd style of two letters in the word below the claw marks. The letter O in Monster has a t or cross over a U or half circle, this is to symbolize Saturn as it is an interpretation of the two shapes of the Saturn Symbol ♄. The symbol of Saturn itself can be broken down into two elements: a half circle and a cross. The half-circle meaning Soul (Spirit) and the cross meaning matter. As we move through the word the next letter that stands out is the letter “S”. This letter symbol is more apparent it looks very much like a “5″. On the Tree of Life the 5th Sephira is Strength (Geburah) which is associated with Mars and its attributes. In summary the word Monster contains hidden symbols corresponding to the planets Mars, and Saturn.

Planetary Energy

Here we have chart of the planets the associated correspondences (Sphere of Influence, Color Associations, and God Name).

Conclusion

By taking the above information into account we can now apply the symbolism to the Tree of Life and see the deeper meaning the symbol and the effect it is designed to create. The logo of Monster Energy drinks also has 3 hidden planetary glyphs aligning it with the Sun, Saturn and Mars which interestingly enough are all closely inter-connected on the Tree of Life. As we can see it forms a Triangle on the Left hand side of the tree which is the Negative or Baneful Side of the tree. Strength (Mars), 666 (Sun), Saturn (Material Power) and the Search for inner knowledge and enlightenment. All by simple changes in the letters and shapes which can and do go unnoticed by the everyday customer.

How good can this drink be for you after all?

Can the energies focused by the symbol on the cans influence the drinkers to be more negative and violent?

You decide!

To see more articles like this, visit http://suroh.tk/

Related posts:
  • Place related post plugin php here...
Comments

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011 at 3:22 pm and is filed under Food/Drink, Magic/Occult, Symbols. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

91 Comments so far

1. bobert on February 1, 2011 3:54 pm

With all due respect to you dear heart,it could also just be a wacky green M. i’m just saying…smoochies and sweet dreams……

2. John on February 1, 2011 5:07 pm

Suggested musical accompaniment to this article: “It Ain’t Necessarily Evil” by Mungolian Jetset

(In other words: trippy)

3. Tweets that mention Monster Energy Drink Logo Decoded | The Magical Buffet -- Topsy.com on February 3, 2011 12:49 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Weiser Books, Rebecca Elson. Rebecca Elson said: In case you missed it, last night Suroh decoded the Monster Energy Drink logo for us! http://bit.ly/h4EdwU [...]

4. lolwut? on February 17, 2011 9:00 pm

You need a life… desperately…

5. athenawp on May 18, 2011 11:26 am

I’m pretty sure it’s just three fat lines of coke. Think about it.

6. George Andrews Jr. on May 28, 2011 9:15 am

Well done! Magic works on the unconscious and since this glyph has commercial intent unbeknown by the masses, you do us service by your erudition and exposition.

7. matt cheesypuff on May 29, 2011 3:28 am

guys, you can obviously tell that the lines are penises, because it closely resembles them. now, as I have done some work with penises, they produce semen. so could it be that the drink is starting life? also, a penis has 2 balls. so if you count how many penises are on there, there are 3. so 3 x 2 = 6 6 is a bad number. because 6 – 5 is 1. like 200(1) the year the world trade centers were hit. could the drink be responsible for the attack? it’s up for you to decide!

8. Cassie Palafox on June 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello my name is Cassie and I love Monster Energy drinks, but I have never heard about the meaning behind this drink. After today I don’t think I want to purchase anymore. I’m only 13 years old and last year I would buy them all the time! My parents then put a stop to it. I collect the cans and have them on my counter, and I still do have them there. I don’t know if that’s something I should change and throw away because clearly it’s the devils number I am putting in display in my room. About 2 weeks ago Monster Energy drink Company sent me a package with stickers, a key holder, bracelet, and a pin.
    All the items in the package have the Monster Energy drink logo. Should I throw them away?

9. eric on June 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Did anyone think that maybe its called monster for a reason just think about it what is a monster a devil 666 call it whatever but my point is its just a drink and a symbol

10. agsaeg on July 1, 2011 7:57 pm

one moment pls… HAHHAHAHA MORONS :)

11. J on July 7, 2011 3:14 pm

I work for monster. and not just a warehouse job but a high level position, and i could tell you that 666 and our Logo has NOTHING to do with one another.

Its just a logo, a marketing tool.

12. mitchell on July 20, 2011 12:30 am

Uhm Well i love the monster energy logo its sick and i trying to get money to buy one to put on my scooters but don’t have any money can u please send me one.

13. josh on July 28, 2011 12:12 pm

I drink monster all the time in fact about 3-4 cans a day the logo m an the phrase unleash the beast are vary uplifting to your arguments but i believe you are just angry people mad at the fact some one else is getting good money with a cool logo an great catch phrase i am a christian not a angry person hate coffee an need a boost red bull is nasty rockstar is for bums and all th others wish they we’re monsters lol god bless you all an keep the monsters comin i love the new rehab great lemon flavor with tea good job

14. ANGEL OF POWER on July 30, 2011 11:40 am

you know that this is his world and he can sell what he pleases JESUS HASNT COME YET SO DRINK UP

15. john on August 1, 2011 1:56 pm

What the fuck is wrong with you people? How much worthless freetime do you have on your hands to come up with this asinine shit

16. Lol on August 1, 2011 7:38 pm

cool shit. although its just a marketing tool, obviously someone was very clever when they made this logo. its cool, and very clever. Monster. 666 in hebrew in the form of an M. Nothing Demonic about it?

17. GoldenEnergy on August 4, 2011 8:29 pm

So He Wants To Say That The Guy Who Created The Monster Energy Drinks Was A Hebrew / Arab / Astrologer Or Wizzard ? I Think That Name Is Perfect For An Energy Drink , And You Can Read The Statistics Behind The Can. I Think That Its Nothink Demonic Into The Drink Or In The Symbol. BTW What Is The Red Bull Meaning , Have Anybody Seen A Red Bull In Real Life ? That Symbol Is More Demonic That Monster Energy LoL.

18. MonsterEnergyPsyco on August 12, 2011 4:20 am

OK so basically you are just another religious freak that thinks everything that even looks like something in the bible that’s what it is? Monster Energy did NOT intentionally do that. I mean come on, there CLAW MARKS. If claw marks resemble 666 then i can think of a lot of things that have that. Is Jurassic Park trying to do the same thing? No. you just chose to look at Monster Energy.

19. Moises on August 13, 2011 2:03 pm

I do believe this, guys its obvious, you can clearly see the 666. Nice article.

20. SunnyD on August 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Thank you for the info. Unfortunately, many people don’t realize that the enemy can work through us without us realizing it – for example, letting a company use 666 as their logo even if it wasn’t on purpose. Only those who are seeking and paying attention will see these things.

21. shaun leaman on September 4, 2011 5:22 pm

Quite frankly, whoever decided to waste their valuable drinking time on researching a bunch of religious whooha has never tasted or experienced the uplifting effects of the “Monster” energy. Seriously, take a look at the “burn energy” drink, explain the flames… as far as i’m concerned, monster energy drink is the greatest… keep up the good work…. i’m going to be branding my 1982 ford laser with the logo and slogans. So screw you religious psychos and bring on the monster…. whoop whoop.

22. Max on September 14, 2011 4:41 am

That wouldn’t work with what I know of Hebrew numerology – three 6s would be 18, not 666.

If the designers of the Monster’s logo intended it to be six-six-six then obviously they are ignorant for putting such messages on the product and not realizing that the number is six hundred sixty six not three sixes.

23. Uncovering whats hidden, but staring you right in the eyes!! on September 17, 2011 12:51 pm

[...] of the interesting theories/speculation about this Monster logo which may be of interest. See link Monster Energy Drink Logo Decoded | The Magical Buffet "To those who have no knowledge whatsoever of the Hebrew alphabet this encoded symbol would [...]

24. Hugh G. Rektion on September 17, 2011 4:39 pm

It couldn’t be that the logo is in the shape of an M… no that would be too easy.

25. Jarrod Bell on September 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Monster has the best pics I’ve eva seen in mi kole life monster u carry on doin wat u do best.

26. Jarrod Bell on September 18, 2011 2:40 pm

Monster has the best pics I’ve eva seen in mi hole life monster u carry on doin wat u do best.

27. m4g1ck.9 on September 23, 2011 9:19 am

(Y)our ignorance has been (y)our downfall – all the pieces are in place – it is too late. This is just the EVIL mocking you and showing you to your face what is happening to you and laughing at you because you cannot see it.
    When you do – you don’t believe it.
    This is magic symbolism, the dollar bill has similar magic symbolism implemented by the same force.
    An alarmingly large percentage of commercial logos have magic symbolism.
    All four of the American presidents who were brave enough to speak out against this evil force were assassinated.
    Its too late – open your eyes, now is the time!

28. Gloria E on September 29, 2011 11:38 pm

When I wake up during the day I have two cups of coffee throughout the day and then I usually have a energy drink or two before work since I work third shift at UPS. The cost gets steep after awhile so I figured I had better look into something else. I had always heard bad things about caffeine pills and their evilness but upon a review about it I came to the conclusion that the arguments aren’t really easy to uphold. Most people will drink coffee and energy drinks but think negatively of caffeine pills for some odd reason. Caffeine should still be taken in moderation of course and it is no answer to a lack of sleep as well.

Overall the Dr Max Powers Burn Pills give me a good boost to help me get through my night at work and so far no bad side effects. I did notice I can’t sleep sometimes so my solution was just to take a pill a little earlier. I take a whole pill since I am not really to sensitive to caffeine but if you don’t know how you will react than you should probably go with a half or so. You will know pretty fast if you had to much so just don’t over do it and don’t feel you have to absolutely always have them to get through what you need. You can probably get a good habit going if you think you absolutely have to have pills to get you through everything. Make sure you sleep enough since there is no substitute for it or you might find yourself driving and feeling the need to close your eyes to rest a second and not have them reopen. If you don’t like coffee or energy drinks I would say these would be the best way to go to get a caffeine kick.

29. Emmanuel Rye on October 3, 2011 11:22 am

Im pretty sure all this stuff about the monster logo being 666 is just a coincidence and you are an idiot. I dont know of any evil thats gone through the administration of monster sooooooooo yeah…this is just an example of someone trying to find the “bad” in everything in this world.

30. K swah on October 6, 2011 3:33 am

Well, I heard something about it today and decided to look into it. This is what I found and this really gives you an insite and maybe ur brain tick alittle and wonder about it. O sure, it’s easy to say it’s ‘just and energy drink’. But to admit into seeing about it takes another step that most simply look over, as well the public is already in a state of ‘being comfortable’, if it is a 666 meaning then they did a creative job in insuring that most will not fathom of it and continue on supporting it. Sure everyone likes Monster. But it’s harmful to the body, taste are deceiving as well. We know it’s bad but we indulge anyway, we keep taking in and putting out what we do take in. If we naturally like it, we keep it in our system. It’s just funny how most of the people who go on here and make comments talk bad about the research, yet, they looked up the site in the first place :p but they are smart :) (:/) it’s simply self choice, if u don’t wanna support it because you feel there is more to than just a totally random picture, cause people do that when they create lasting designs btw, and don’t wanna make there product different from everyone else’s. Then itd be very simple for something to slip into our society so easily. I’m goin to stop drinking them, I feel like it may have some reason behind it like this person explained very well. On the plus side, I’ll stop puttin the toxins in my body and losing sleep and focus during the day. The devil works in ways that we fit to, ways we feel secure in, things we have appeal for. The devil won’t be shown through a eggplant commercial or something like that, it’s gonna be something we like and again, indulge ourselves in without remorse or second thought. I agree with all of this, if people rebuke it and make smart comments about it, then find another tree to bark at. The illumination, symbol PICTATION, monster=beast, mark of the beast, did t have American 6′s back then, pretty sure they had numerals close to the ones shown as Hebrew or shown on the monster can, a mark of the beast would be Hebrew nermals probly of that sort. As well as the names of the types of drinks as well, come on. But they are just random right? Hah. Totally! :) K BYE!!!! :D

31. K swah on October 6, 2011 3:40 am

Also huge g, couldn’t it be someone already noticed that?? I’m sure the company landed for that as well, smart fella :)

32. mali monster fan on October 10, 2011 10:28 am

uhmmm oky i agree with mosly ALL of you…. its just a drink…. its amazing and have any of u ever done anything EVIL while drinking it??? people go on bout energy drinks to get you trew the day but i havnt seen any deaths or pain or hurt caused by a energy drink… much more likly to get those things from alcohol… and to the guyy that said we dont like it but yet we go google it.. what did u do?? im just saying im not going to stop drinking it because of the “meaning” its awesome and i love it and always will!!! they are great and when i need a boost it helps me alot…. so people that gona stop drinking it tnx…. means more for us… hate walking into a shop all excited for a monster and store is sold out!!!! lotz of monter love!!!!!

33. Nigel on October 10, 2011 5:38 pm

God, gave us the Bible as a guide to a better life after death.
    Live, Drink and be merry are most certainly Satan’s way of keeping us from the Life after Death. Drinking monster makes you feel good. So does Cocaine. Why have we got AIDS in the world, SEX without remorse. Being Gay, makes some people happy, GOD most certainly does not support any kind of activity that is unnatural for the human body, as this body is HIS temple. Why do we need “energy” drinks??
    We burn the candle on both ends, we need satisfaction from every activity we perform, if it does not feel good then we don’t do it. Fast cars, fast life and even faster women. The people who are not attractive are not noticed, so they try and find a “FIX” in life. The MONSTER team of designers have had many “think” tanks (ex designer talking) on how to make people drink the product. Money is the root of all evil. More money, more wine; women and song… Why only three claw marks?? A monster would have more than just three claws! Again a very clever marketing/design strategy. Even the guy who works at the company is fooling himself into thinking it’s just a logo. At rock concerts the TWO finger salute is a symbol, of SATAN that most just do it without even thinking. Just adding more lost souls to the very large list. SATANS main objective on Earth is to get many followers, he will not do it with pain and suffering (that comes later when you are dead) he does it with “feel” good type of things. Smoking, SEX, drink, drugs, Money…
    Look it up in the BIBLE it’s all there. The other energy drink brands are no better than the Monster brand, they are the same. Just packaged in a different way. SATAN is very clever he know’s humans get bored quickly, and keeps things “fresh” by giving us options. More than one type of cigaret; more than one type of alcohol; more than one way to have sex; more than one type of music.
    Though’s of you out there that are fooled by this type of product into thinking it is OK will be part of the Billions who will cry out to the LORD on HIS return to save them, only for HIM to say ” I never knew you”

34. Energy Drink Ingredients on October 22, 2011 2:10 am

Energy Drink Ingredients…

[...]Monster Energy Drink Logo Decoded | The Magical Buffet[...]…

35. Adrian McNair on November 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Is the mark of the beast 666 on the can. so whoever came up with this energy drink knew what they were doing. they probably are gnostic in their beliefs and worship satan

36. Nicole on January 7, 2012 6:55 pm

Okey so I’m a monster energy drink freak I got everything of monster and I’m shocked I grew up with my mother explaining to me how demonic things work and they can really really hide things very good I’m shocked I don’t know what to do I guess if we all just see it in a way of the monster logo being a 777 wish looks like a “M” the Monster logo its fine but still damn these people is sneaky!!!

37. haydon d on January 14, 2012 11:24 pm

the 3 lines for the monster symblol 111 is 666 its sum sort of old jewish number system

38. x Silent Riot z on January 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Lol ooooor it’s just a symbol? Why do you people always have to think too much into all of this stuff.. Not everything is a crazy Government conspiracy bent on killing us all through the use of a symbol! Even IF it did mean 666 then what harm would it do to the consumer anyway? Besides not very many people even knew about the dang “Resemblence” in the first place…

39. Away~fromitALL on February 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Look here’s the deal. I can tell from thee spelling errors and tping styles that a lot of ou monster supporters are oung so therefore are more likel to fervently support things ou believe in and speak a bit more harshly towards things you think are stupid. And it’s fine I’m not much older than most of you so it’s whatever, but just go back and look at your comments :( the author isn’t attacking you for drinking Monster so why are you getting so angry? For people who say that it doesn’t change you probably haven’t REALLY looked at yourself in the mirror lately :/ this guy makes some valid points that I had never thought of before. If you really aren’t violent people show that by calmly accepting that people have other oppinions than you. You could atleast take a bit of example from the calmer people on this site :( I personally don’t think “releasing the monster” in me is a particularly positive thing to do but thats just my oppinion.

40. Away~fromitALL on February 20, 2012 5:29 pm

My “y” is stuck btw.

41. Mohammad on March 6, 2012 8:23 am

monster logo means allah. Its islamic

42. D33jaY GalaXy on March 27, 2012 9:50 am

Hi, I started drinking Monster drinks a week ago. I heard it was demonic and the devil uses us through it. But the thing I would like to say is that I’m not going to stop drinking it. Why? Because God is with me through thick and thin, he will never leave me astray. #peace!

43. khanyo on April 21, 2012 4:44 pm

if it’s jst nonsense then y is it bothering everyone?, this are the end days and before we knpw it, the rapture will be taking place. read the scripture,revelation 13,all of it but my favourite verse is 15-18. i dnt blame you all who calls this nonsense bcoz as the scripture says u are all deceived! may u see God’s grace, and soon!

44. bf on May 9, 2012 11:52 pm

I have some knowlege of Hebrew, as a pastor, and noticed that the monster symbol looks like three vav’s. and realized on my own that vav is the number six… and even more creepy is that the letter means “nail” (in the old days they made the head on the nail by bending the top)… so its not really a claw, but three rusty old nails… hmmm seems like it could also be an anti-Christian symbol, mocking the One who died for us all. Probably the company just hired some artist… and didn’t know all this was in there, right?

45. joe on May 22, 2012 5:55 pm

if monster energy is evil and satan is behind it all i have willingly sold my soul to the all mighty satan, and his drink is inside of me. all i drink is monster energy, from the time i wake up till i go to sleep. thank you.

46. teespune on May 25, 2012 2:11 am

“I’m pretty sure it’s just three fat lines of coke.” – athenawp

@athenawp Hehe, Funniest thing I read tonight! Good stuff. :)

47. debra stjernberg on May 25, 2012 12:54 pm

i posted a pic on facebook the other morning and had a blast with all the contraversy. laughed alot reading all this stuff today after i googled hebrew numbers. i live in the light and strive for higher conscence.the artical was well written and imformative. it was enlightning. had alot of good dtuff to say . i dont feel so bad now joking that monster was my savior on a 12 hr work shift… just saying

48. tek on May 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Notes have been taken from the koran and other books but none have been used from the bible… everyone under the sun knows 666 is more a biblical reference than anything else.
    i do believe in the devil and evil but monster makes drinks with known energy giving supplements and vitamins and i cant comprehend preying on saturn’s energy for strength and money and the ‘sun’ preying on young ppl being an actual thing…who knows… i find it a little out there.
    i consider myself a christian but this seems a little far fetched to me..
    i WILL pray before i drink the monster i bought before my colleague showed me this site.

49. tek on May 25, 2012 1:42 pm

And did anybody see the part about us learning and becoming a community so that ‘ms. rebecca’ can rule the world :/ Seriously??? i really have no idea what to think about this site….

50. somefunnyshit on May 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Guys come on isn’t it obvious? The “m” IS 666 and there is demonic markings all over the cans. Now i have been researching the meaning of the logo and its origins and also what the drink its self is made up of and after many years of research tons of money and lots of monster drinking my conclusion is this… THE DRINK IS SATANS PISS!!!!!! that is what my studies have found

51. JsPre on June 1, 2012 6:02 pm

The M also very closely resembles 3 7′s that is a holy number and God made the sun and planets. Maybe it’s a holy drink. Or just an energy drink.

52. Vav on June 2, 2012 11:20 am

I never realized that the monster symbol had such a deep meaning and I enjoyed reading this article and learning about its meaning.

53. reader on June 10, 2012 3:25 pm

yeah its good to see this . but i must say that people look alil too deeply into things … ” not refering to this monster M . . anything can be evil if you look deeply enough …. but anything can also be holy … . you find what you are looking for , know what i mean ?

54. Chee-cho on June 22, 2012 5:02 pm

lets try to focus on whats most important (Jesus) the one who died for us the one who did it because he loved us….if monster intended on making a sacreligious symbol then lets not judge them…and let the good judge(God The Father)judge them.why are people wasting time looking into something so rediculous when precious souls are going to hell everyday,so why not tell them the good news of jesus and lead them to cross rather than made than push them away.people throw around the verse john 3:16 ( For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him should not perish but everlasting life)that small little phase the world doesnt look at it and say WOW that says it all…instead we are looking up logos of a marketing tool? studying them to the point of insanity…when GOD the true being,the driving force of everything,the meaning to all life in the whole universe, sent his son..HIS ONLY SON!to die for wickedness,when he could have wipe the human race from existence without having to mouth the phrase,sent his son to die for sin we cant help to commit,we can only try to strive to be without sin,but we know its impossible only jesus could be the one to come and face sin as we do and turn away from it and not submit to the flesh,he carried the burden of all of the existence of sin throughout time.he could of at any moment given up and we would have been doomed to a place of eternal fire.Jesus should be your main focus in life.not a symbol of and M made by what seems to be claw marks.

55. mch on July 11, 2012 9:04 pm

its all a bit crazy to me….but interesting , you never know….as of right now undecided. i work long hours sometimes and resort to energy drinks knowing thier not good for you but do it anyway. very addicting stuff if you ask me…i myself will stir away from energy drinks , never needed them before why now , they’ve consumed alot of people all ready (swallowed) yah im cool now. this is all i needed to let me know …thanks guys… ive always been able too break bad habits and this is going to be one…”god bless”

56. Knight on August 7, 2012 5:00 am

we must not follow worldly things or beliefs we, as Christians must study and be aware of what is with and against the will of the Lord our GOD, because wisdom from him is the only way where we become aware of the works of evil.

57. Mike on August 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Anything can have meaning if someone “wants” it to have meaning. Until someone puts there faith and devotion into something, then that something will always remain nothing.

58. Midge on September 17, 2012 9:23 am

The letter VAV is equal to the number six and is the symbol of connection, portraying a bridge in structure.

As the number six, the VAV denotes physical completion. The world was created in six days, as explained in Genesis: The first word of Genesis, Bereishit, (‘in the beginning’), can be broken up to form ‘He created six’ (Barah Shit).

The letter VAV, as symbolic of the number six, signifies physical space. Every self-contained object has six dimensions: right, left, front, back, up and down. It is said that the six days of creation also relate to these six dimensions.

The word VAV means ‘hook’, alluding to the connection between the inherent symmetrical and asymmetrical states in nature which maintain equilibrium. On a deeper level, the VAV is said to be the link between every Jew in their will to serve God, found in the core of every Jewish person’s heart.

The letter VAV, the plainest in appearance of all the letters of the Hebrew alphabet, signifies the basic common link between all Jewish people: a love of and will to serve God.

59. josh on October 8, 2012 11:12 am

If u base whether ur goin to heaven or hell due to the whether or not u drink or dont drink a monster ur probably not a christian.. goin to heaven is based on u accepting christ as ur savior. Not if u drink or dont drink from a can that has 3 green stripes

60. ashley on October 25, 2012 9:28 am

are ya’ll serious?? do you just sit there and try to point out something wrong with monster drinks. they are just drinks nothing else! its not satan. the front of the can is just an m or claws coming out. to unleash the beast. and the beast is not the devil. its just thier quote. please stop trying to turn everything into a religous matter.

61. Llama on October 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Please do something actually productive and make a difference in this world. No body gives a second shit about this apart from frantic Christians and maybe the odd Satan hailing person.

62. Young Wynez on November 2, 2012 5:49 pm

The truth is Monster knew exactly what they was doing by encoding the 666 mark. They also knew that many would be ignorant to the fact of its true meaning. Sure believe what you all like but not only is this information valid but true. It only take you to stop being ignorant to that point, and pay attention to what happening around you because this isn’t the only thing that hides secrets behind it. ~ Deuces

63. Big C on January 26, 2013 12:38 am

I just heard of this today. As a passionate Christian, I am more than likely going to stop drinking these. People don’t realize evil is lurking around every corner. And these are addictive drinks. I am sure the company didn’t intentionally make the logo to represent 666 or satanic. BUT, that’s how satan works. Oh- what a coincidence…also it represents 3 nails. What nails? You ask. The nails each one of us should have driven through us for being human. BUT THANK YOU JESUS FOR TAKING MY PUNISHMENT. I hope and pray for those of you who don’t know Jesus yet. BTW- do any of your computers have spellcheck?

64. K' on February 21, 2013 4:23 pm

Da mark of da beast ryt?!…… Da article is doper than white coke, very informative or illuminating in a vast way. Bt then myb da illuminatis light has strongly blinded da ones in total denial of da article.hmm… Bt ow wel tanx very much 4 da info 2 da author, its a great read.

Or myb jst myb….. Da logo designer is da Annunaki decendent…………… #Jst sayin

65. Christian on February 25, 2013 6:33 am

I really used to like monster.. Racing team, products etc. But when i saw this article it raelly made me think and opened my eyes.. Really i cant´t belive that there are so many coincidences… The mark is only one thing but the text on the back “unleash the beast” made me really choose…

66. Christian on February 25, 2013 6:43 am

Well.. event though if you don´t believe that the Monster has something to do with christianiti, it is still really addictive and causes millions injuries a year… good thing to read…

67. Christian on February 25, 2013 6:43 am
  68. are you kidding me on February 25, 2013 3:03 pm

This might make sense if the unholy number was 666. too bad it’s 616

69. james on March 4, 2013 5:21 pm

I think you guys who believe in this have taken it too far. As a youth pastor in LA I think it to be nonsence, too much of anything is bad for your health.

70. DaddyMassacre on April 17, 2013 9:36 pm

So ill ask my boss today when I see him drinking a monster(he is Arab btw)well guess what he told me in his funny Arab accent its bulls man I don’t see it and goes on to chugging his drink… So guess what people see what they want to see and others choose to try to make everything fit into there perfect little world of ignorance and most of the time fail like you

71. Edward on May 13, 2013 2:49 pm

I do not want to jump to any conclusions, I do believe demonic symbolism is everywhere, but I just want to ask, I used to drink these all the time, 4-6 cans a day, but did anyone else feel the urge that they had to keep their cans?…. I could not and would not throw them away… I had boxes/bags filled with them, they were all over my room… And I don’t really know why.. Take it for what you will but I do believe there is some kind of energy definitely being asserted through the symbolism on the drinks….

72. Chillin-Fresh on August 27, 2013 11:26 pm

…im not sure if this has bean said yet as i only got half way through reading comments but to all you haters who have no life and are talking “wack” about those of us who have no life you read those comments get a life!!!!…. seriosly haters gonna hate and the ending was not a “stop drinking monster or you will go to hell” he said “you decide”…. more over if all you read was about the m and have no education in hebrew or pegan symbolism then get educated because your just haten… so since im not silly ima wrap it up…planetary involement in this i dont find a coincident i find this verry deliberate and intriguing so i will add this… if you dont know now you know!!! so shut it up turn it oof and got bed…

73. PJ Smiley on September 11, 2013 4:25 pm

ok… so what if it’s demonic then? people are getting what they want from what they buy, and 1 BIG rule in purchasing is “TO GET WHAT YOU NEED” and thats a big check to that… its even worth than buying a cigarette.. and by the way NICE POST to GoldenEnergy on August 4, 2011 8:29pm you hit it GOOD DUDE… (i apologize for those people whom i offended, bcoz of this post)

74. gerova on September 29, 2013 10:35 am

Ever since my first gulp of Monster I have been able to levitate, move objects with my mind, control the weather, shape-shift, ride brooms, hypnotize rottweilers, walk through walls, do a double backside kickflip on my skateboard, and inhabit sinful young women. It’s great fun! Too bad I’m doomed to an eternity of torment for drinking caffeine-laced fructose. Oh well, cie la vie.

75. ur a psycho on October 10, 2013 10:21 am

Wow… What a bunch of whack jobs

76. Ron Kramer on November 23, 2013 12:21 pm

I didn’t bother reading most of this – the link made me roll my eyes. The data above is rather lengthy (really?) you have time for this? the monster logo resembles a “M” for M onster. It’s like a claw made the M. I’m not a fan (never tried it) but I see no resemblance to the logo being like the Hebrew strokes. If anything the hebrew strokes slightly resemble the letter M.

This is one of the stupidest things I think I’ve ever seen on the net.

77. Loln0 on December 8, 2013 4:03 pm

Lol bullshit.
    This is BEYOND stupid.

78. Mike on December 12, 2013 1:40 am

Someone has way too much time on their hands… Who thinks of this crap? Go back to subliminal messages when you play songs backwards LOL

79. marsha on December 23, 2013 11:09 am

I have been knowing this all for some time,but the world is getting dumbed down with all this “crap” people are consuming. Like most of the dcomments I have seen on here it is apparent people just don’t care about their health,,or about what’s really inside or outside the can, and its obvious most don’t cae to know the truth. We are suppose to use our brains, and make smart conscious decisions,,but most just follow the masses and that’s when you find yourself In a big mess that’s hard to get out of. People open your eyes and minds think for yourself and care about what your putting in your mind and body,because no one else other than God will love you more than you love yourself, much love to all and God bless us all!

80. Colton on February 21, 2014 11:10 am

It is truly sad how many people read this then only try to half comically push it off and disclaim it. The evidence right in front of you but it is just too much for you to handle that a product you like is bad and that now you realise that knowing this if you buy one again you are actively supporting the hidden meanings in the logo. So instead of stopping buying them you joke around, play it off like these people dont know what they are talking about. I honestly feel sad and sorry for where you will end up.

81. Angel on March 13, 2014 1:22 pm

People will just not take God or the state of their souls, seriously. And that is the danger today. The more of these types of anti-God seeds that can be planted the more people who will no longer see God as salvation and more as just an “idea” that needs to be rejected.

The Bible tells us that Satan is the father of lies. He knows that he is on borrowed time and that he and his false Messiah will both be destroyed by Jesus at His Second Coming. The Devil’s endgame is to destroy humanity, not liberate it. The Mark will be one of his greatest deceptions because it will lead to guaranteed damnation for those who choose to take it. And in the interim, promotion of it can help set the stage for individuals to reject the Gospel of Jesus which leads to eternal life.

82. Angel on March 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Do not be deceived. In the end there will just be two choices. And like those who will be faced with the Mark of the Beast system, the stakes, will be just as high: eternal destiny.

83. Jessica on March 22, 2014 5:21 pm

OK 👏👋👌✌bye

84. Joyce on May 3, 2014 7:56 pm

Wow! This past Friday when I met with a gentleman after a Christian focused business networking meeting, he shared with me the suggested meaning behind the Monster logo after I shared with him the line of healthy energy drinks I promote as an affiliate. My husband & I have been Christ followers for over 30+ years. If anyone is looking for an Insanely Healthy Energy drink alternative from a company that is truly focused on God, serving others and promoting health and wellness, please visit our web-site and contact us! http://www.jshalkowski.vemma.com

85. Bigcharacter on May 21, 2014 2:50 pm

The greatest trick Satan ever played was getting mankind to think he wasn’t real. There is logic in the comparison of the Monster Energy Drink logo and the Hebrew symbols which indicate the sign of the beast.

86. Student of Gnosis on May 24, 2014 2:27 am

The ‘o’ in “Monster” is a Phi, this symbol is used in Mathematics to symbolize the golden ratio. The golden ratio is found in countless areas of physical creation. From the arrangement of the planets to the length of a man’s arm with respect to his body.

The number of the beast (Monster), is the number of a Man. Man is the Microcosmos to the Macrocosmos. In Kabbalah, the nature of man is fallen.

To me, the idea that the marketing of this product has been purposely arranged in order to stimulate the subconscious toward bestiality is absolutely plausible.

This sort of thing is done in marketing all the time. The rulers of this world are the rulers because they know how to manipulate nature for there own benefit. It is 100% scientific.

Edward Bernays revolutionized marketing by exploiting the psychological research of Sigmund Freud. Although these things are subtle, they are like a pebble tossed into a lake. The effect extends far beyond the point of impact.

The Kabbalah in this article is rather shaky in my opinion, but as I said, the theory is plausible and worth considering.

87. hayden on June 9, 2014 9:12 pm

Don’t worry I’ve know what’s going on with the monster can! Its not the only symbol either! If you get time research the taco bell symbol! I can’t believe how many blind people there are in this world!! I’ll pray for you people! You can’t buy into sin and believe you will be okay when Jesus comes back!

88. Alex on June 19, 2014 4:32 pm

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read in my whole entire life.

89. ELF on June 26, 2014 1:49 pm

WOW,its kinda funny reading all this. The time and effort to read something into nothing. Look around you, its everywhere. Who do you think is in charge of this world at the moment? Instead of putting all of this time looking into the negative try focusing on the positive. I’m not saying do not be aware of it ,just try not to fall prey to it. If you follow it to closely it might just reach out and grab you.

90. usodumb on July 4, 2014 4:19 pm

The swastica was a symbol of peace before hitler used it. Does that mean the Nazis were good? Look closely at the symbols, they are obviously different.

91. Heather on July 5, 2014 11:25 pm

Hello everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web site, and
    post is really fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these
    types of articles or reviews.

Here is my blog post: web page (Heather)

Name (required)